I feel the heaviness in your question. I can relate to your feelings very well. When we feel this down trodden, it is a lonely place to be inside and out.You are not alone my friend. Our goal is to Lighten Up All Over. Here are a few suggestions to get you started.
- Forgive yourself. When we look around at the state of our lives and we’re not very pleased with what we see, sometimes we can be harsh with ourselves. Today is your day of awakening. Wake up from unconsciousness behaviors fully into conscious actions.
- Take a walk throughout your home. What is the one area you would love to Clean & Clear the most? What area seems to be calling you into it the strongest? Maybe it’s a closet, drawer, under the bed, behind the door, the table.
- Once you identify this space, sit in this space with a loving open heart. Speak into this space as though it were someone you loved very much. Let this space know that you see and accept it just the way it is. Let it know that you love it and that you are now willing and open to help it feel lighter and brighter too.
- What is the space saying to you? Does it need attention? Does it feel crowded? Neglected? Abandoned? Organization? Sorting out? Filing? Painting? Repairing?
- Say out loud to this sacred space an intention to do your part to transform this space into the lightest energy that will now serve everyone’s greatest and highest good.
- Take a step into doing that. Take another step into doing that. And take another one.
- If the task feels too much to do alone, please ask for help from a trusted friend.
Our outer world is a direct reflection of our inner world. With tender loving care, we can transform our outer and inner worlds. This transform is available for you too. http://lightenupallover.com/clean-care/