I’m sending you lots of hugs and blessings of peace and comfort, grace and mercy. Lots of times when ‘something like this’ keeps resurfacing, there is a deeper need that calls to you to be healed before it can be released.
Would you be willing to do a little journaling on this? If yes, find a quiet time and space for you to be with yourself. In this space, have a journal, pen/pencil, tissues, pillow, blanket, some soft soothing music (preferably instrumental) and a candle burning. This can be an indoor or outdoor exercise.
Begin your journal entry with Dear (your name).
Fill in these statements:
- I acknowledge and recognize that you are feeling ____ (all of the feelings you can identify about this situation). Write until you feel complete.
- I acknowledge and recognize that your thoughts about this situation are ____ (all of the thoughts about yourself, the other person involved)
- I acknowledge and recognize that I wish this situation would have turned out ____ (all of the desires and wishes you have about a different outcome)
- I forgive myself for ____ (anything you feel responsible for that contributed to this situation ending the way it did)
- I am grateful for ____ (everything that you have learned about yourself because of this situation, every wound that has been healed because of this situation)
- I now choose to live a life filled with _____ (envision a life you’d love to be living from this moment forward)
If writing is not your thing, feel free to do this exercise out loud speaking the question and the answer.
This is a transformational exercise. One of discovery, allowing, shifting, and lightening up. This activity can be a step toward a lighter brighter future, inside and out. If you need additional support and guidance along the way, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ve been in that situation too and I know lots of ways out.
Blessings of Peace and Joy to you.