Lightening Up Your Environment
As we move through our stuff, many insights, habits, and patterns become clear. I have seen people who are masters at stuffing so much into such a small area. As our work continued, we discovered—
- Just how much “stuff” the person was holding on to internally
- Needing to make drastic changes and not talking about it
- Taking on everyone else’s responsibilities….taking and taking
- There are times when we just cant say No to someone or to something
- Unhealed grief from losing a parent, and not cleaning my room because my mom would come and clean it for me
- I just don’t know what to do with it so I stuff it here and there
- I do this to keep people away, far away
- Stuff around us served as a protection, barrier
- Keeping gifts out of obligation and guilt
In the Cleaning and Clearing process, we move through your areas with gentle determination and reverence. There is no judgment in this process. Because this is such a tender area for people, I hold your experiences in strict confidence. I consider it an honor that you allow me into that sacred, intimate and inner space of your home and life. I bring kindness, understanding, compassion, insights, blessings, and TLC into this process. And at the end, we CELEBRATE your new lighter and brighter closet, garage, bedroom, drawer, paperwork, etc. The joy on the faces of my clients from the beginning to end of the Clean and Clear process is unmistakably one of excitement and relief! So many times, I have been told while grinning from ear to ear, “I couldn’t have done this without you”.
With gentle reverence, I help you move through the pressures and resistance to letting go of the stuff that is no longer serving your Home space. It is a process that I hold dear to my heart and I would love to help you bring your environment to the place where you can breathe freer, feel lighter, and enjoy having your friends and family share your good times!
These are a few of the before, ongoing or after photos that I have been given permission to share with you.
“Velma has been instrumental in helping me Clean and Clear recently. There has been too much clutter in my home, and Velma helped me see that certain possessions didn’t serve any purpose. I have tried many times to get rid of the clutter, but gave up many times. I have other clutter in my personal life that needs to be cleared. The TAT sessions with Velma have helped me see clearly who I am, and to be proud of that. I am more of an independent woman now, and have learned that I can make decisions on my own. I thank Velma from the bottom of my heart for all she has done for me, and my family.” ~LA